The limited edition DAMN ALL THE LOVERS print & journal series are fine, hand-crafted products with the following features:
- Each print and journal cover is entirely one-of-a-kind as the paper material on which they are printed is a heavy-duty cardstock containing shredded scraps of real American paper currency, so no two sheets are identical.
- All prints and journal covers also were letterpress printed using wood block and lead type on Vandercook presses (printed at the Minnesota Center for Book Arts with direction and assistance from Sara Parr), and each one will contain subtle variations in print and paper quality.
- All paper material was manually cut to size from larger sheets before printing and journal assembly (this includes both the print & journal cover material as well as the journals’ inner pages).
- Each piece was imprinted, signed and numbered by hand by the artist.
The journals in this series additionally include the following features:
- Apart from paper-making, each journal was crafted completely by hand with manual, non-automated tools & machinery.
- The inner pages are all textured, text-weight paper that looks and feels great. These durable pages are great for writing on both sides of the page, with minimal show-through using most inks. The natural color makes them great for reading as well.
- Each sheet was folded by hand and journals were all assembled by the artist.
- The binding used for these journals was stitching by hand using strong linen thread, allowing for the journals to lay completely flat, ideal for writing and durability.
- Final trimming of all journals was done on a guillotine book cutter.